Our value-based chronic respiratory management program delivers an end-to-end patient care solution.
Conversio provides a comprehensive disease management program designed to improve care, adherence, and cost associated with chronic respiratory conditions.
AI Predictive Analytics Monitor Real-time Patient Data
Smart Portable Nebulizer
& Inhaler Devices
Inspire™ Virtual Pulmonary
Therapists & Health Coaches
Innovative Patient Facing Technology Platform
Robust AI and Technology Platform
AI & Predictive Analytics Engine
- Identifies patients needing the Conversio disease management program
- Targets patients who are at risk of hospitalization
- Provides real time risk-based clinical alerts
Conversio Connect App
- Keep track of medications
- Order refills
- Monitor smart device readings
- Access the Inspire program
Custom Analytics and Patient Level Reporting for Partners and Providers
Unique Nebulizer Medications
Long-acting and Combination Ingredient Nebulizer Medications (including LAMA, LABA/ICS, LABA/LAMA, LABA/LAMA/ICS formulations)—Shipped directly to patient homes.
- Bluetooth connection to Conversio Connect App
- Rechargeable battery
- Smart sensor detects breathing to
optimize medication delivery
3-in-1 Inhaler Device
- Records inhaler useage and technique data
- At-home spirometry test in < 10 seconds
- Light and audio queues encourage proper inhaler technique
- Compare personal best and average usage data
Conversio Pharmacotherapy Management & Clinical Services
Conversio Health is staffed with a team of resources focused on improving respiratory health for patients. These resources include clinical pharmacists, respiratory therapists, health coaches, and patient care coordinators who are consistently engaged with patients on at least a monthly basis and conduct a broad array of interventions including but not limited to:
- Symptom and adherence monitoring
- Refill reminders
- Medication therapy adjustment
- Provider coordination
- Patient education including wellness and health promotion
- Smoking cessation
- Health status assessments
- Caregiver support and education
Inspire™ Virtual Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program
The Inspire Program is an intensive 12-week program designed to help patients better manage their COPD and enhance their quality of life.
Patients have weekly one-on-one sessions with clinical pharmacists, respiratory therapists, and health coaches.
Improve stamina and lung function.
Manage breathlessness better.
Accessible from the comfort of home.
Education & Empowerment
Learn about COPD and its triggers.
Support from clinicians boosts progress.
Flexible & Interactive
Adaptable and personalized program.
Conversio Health works with stakeholders across the country to deliver the most comprehensive value-based disease management program for respiratory care.
Conversio Health partners with these customers to improve patient outcomes and reduce total cost of care.
Medicare Advantage Plans
Managed Medicaid Plans
At Risk Provider Groups
Conversio Benefits for Partners
- Reduction in medical costs
- Reduction in pharmacy costs
- Improvement in patient satisfaction
- Enhancement of star ratings and HEDIS measures
- Decreased hospital utilization
- Increased medication adherence
- Improvement with provider patient coordination
- Achievement of COPD value-based incentives
- Improvement in patient outcomes
Conversio Health Business Model
Conversio Health collaborates with its customers to create partnerships that will maximize value for the customer and the patient. While Conversio Health can be flexible around how exactly fees and incentives are structured, typically programs are delivered in value-based arrangements:
All-inclusive Monthly COPD/Asthma Program Fee
Covers full disease management program including unlimited:
- COPD/Asthma Medications
- Traditional Nebulizers
- Conversio Smart Devices (SmartNeb & SmartCap)
- Virtual Pulmonary Rehab
- Conversio Connect App
- High-touch Pharmacotherapy Management Services
Charged only for enrolled and engaged members/patients. No minimum patient volume.
Pay for Performance Option
- Performance incentives/penalties based upon performance against predefined quality & satisfaction measures
Full Risk Option
- Up to 100% of fees put at risk to guarantee outcomes/ROI
- Shared savings/bonus opportunity to align incentives